Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy April Fool's Day!/

Happy April Fool’s Day! I hope no one plays any mean jokes on you!

I don’t know many people who cook on Fridays so I’ve decided every Friday to do a gluten-free product review.  There is increasing amount of gluten-free products on the market.   They are slowly getting better and better but still many do not taste like the product they are imitating.  I’ve tried a lot that taste like cardboard…. Yum, I know… so why subject yourself to one of those bad products when someone else already has.  Instead, I want to share some of the delicious gluten-free products that are on the market and are my favorite! 

Presenting.....

Pretzels 8oz Sticks salt
Pretzels 8oz Sesame
Pretzels 8oz Twists salted


Glutino Gluten Free Pretzels

The first time I tried these, I kept thinking "there is no way these are gluten free."  I'm not even a big pretzel fan, but these make you LOVE pretzels.  As a savory snack, they taste great and might even be better than regular pretzels.  There are four varieties: twists, sticks, sesame, and unsalted and they are all delicious!  I promise you will not be disappointed.  And better still, you can eat 24 pretzels for 140 calories!  And better still, I have been able to found them at most grocery and specialty stores.  So if you haven't tried them yet, you should!

Have a great weekend. I have a supper good surprise for you on Monday (no fooling!)…

No comments: