Happy Tax Day!
Last weekend, we went to a cookout and I decided to make this delicious fruit crisp! It was a big hit and disappeared before I could blink my eyes. I served it with homemade vanilla ice cream which didn't hurt either, but it is delicious with anything you can put on it. Share and enjoy!
Gluten Free Blackberry Crisp
Ingredients:
5 pints blueberries
3 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoon lemon juice
1 cup gluten free oatmeal (not instant)
1 1/2 cup gluten free flour
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 cup melted butter
2/3 cup walnuts
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon cardamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
Instructions:
Preheat oven to 325*.
Wash and dry blackberries. Put into a baking dish, sprinkle with sugar, and pout lemon juice over.
In a food processor, blend the oatmeal until it resembles a coarse flour.
Add the flour, sugar, walnuts, spices, and melted butter.
Process until pea size clumps form.
Evenly distribute the topping over the blackberries.
Bake for about 30 to 40 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with ice cream or frozen yogurt!
If those pictures don't make you hungry, you have more restraint than I do!




No comments:
Post a Comment