Thank goodness the weekend is here! I found these at Whole Foods on special and what a find! I am always on the lookout for yummy gluten-free snacks and when I saw these I snatched them up. Of all the gluten-free food, one thing I can never find is a Cheeto/Goldfish subsistute and sometime I just crave a cheesy snack that is decent. Well ladies and gents... look no further! These Cheddar Cheese Curls are made from corn and baked, not fried so they are not too bad for you either. They still have the yellow residue left on your finger feeling, but not to the neon yellow extent of regular Cheetos. Every once in a while you just need to relax and chow down on a little cheesy snack, and this is one you can feel good about and enjoy! There are 18 servings in each bag (yes the bag is huge!), each serving is a one ounce serving or about 1 cup, and each serving has only 130 calories and 4.5 grams of fat.
These cheesy little yum-yum's are available at Whole Foods, Kroger, and Safeway! So eat away!

No comments:
Post a Comment