Attention all gluten-free'ers in the DFW area!! Do I have a treat for you or what? Wholesome Foods Bakery in Lake Highlands is a mother/ daughter team that creates DELICIOUS gluten free goodies. They bake incredible muffins, cakes, brownies, snack bars, snack mixes, cookie doughs, biscottis, breads, rolls, and buns that are all gluten-free and not only edible but out-of-this-world! You can always stop by their shop on Buckner, or you can now purchase some of these yummy goodies at Eatzi's! I spoke with the General Manager and Eatzi's is trying to figure out a way to keep the gluten-free bread in the sandwich station which would also be great news considering how I drool when I just peak to see some of the sandwich creations. (When you don't eat gluten, you get really good at not eating sandwiches, but a chance to would be such a treat!)

I bought the fudge brownies (which came in a pack of four for around $8) and have kept them in my freezer and popped them in the microwave when I need a chocolate fix. They come out tasting like a molten fudge cake. I promise you will not be disappointed! Mine disappeared very quickly....
Here is a link to their page!
http://www.wholesomefoodsbakery.com/index.php?main_page=page_2/
PS just a few weeks ago, Wholesome Foods Bakery was featured in the New York Times as one of three gluten-free bakeries across the country!
1 comment:
I have tried their morning muffins, dinner rolls, cookies, carrot cake & cinnamon roles. They are all fabulous!!! My husband thinks the cinnamon rolls are the best he's ever had!
Post a Comment